Saturday, August 16, 2008

Photo Gallery


I am really going in to overdrive posting today! This is an important extra. My daughter Linda has started a photo blog after a lot of persuasion. She has been taking photos for ages and leaving them in the computer so now we will all get to see them.

There is a link at the side to go to the blog site, http://www.jordansgallery.blogspot.com To whet the appetite I am uploading one of them ( yes that sunny photo was taken in Ireland LAST year) which I have on my computer and http://www.ceolcds.com/ has one on the homepage too.

3 comments:

RainbowMom said...

Congrats to you daughter!

fiftypushing said...

Hey, this photo could have been taken on the Med last week. We've just got back to rainy London from a brillian cruise. We met lots of Irish people and 7 were at our table for dinner. What lovely people you are! It is said you have had a terrible wet summer this year? Oh, my blog should be viewable again now.

ga.farmwoman said...

The photo looks wonderful. I can't wait to see some more of your daughter Linda's photos. I am glad you talk her into sharing them.
Pam