Just sand and water, what more does a girl need? Aoife mixing it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
my niece looks great in the sun - definitly not at the allotment though?
Linda
Anonymous said…
What beautiful photos you have on your site.
I enjoyed looking my visit here and so glad you visited me.
Have a good weekend.
Unknown said…
Hi Peggy
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and do keep checking in. It's lovely to get some feedback.
Although an experienced allotmenteer I'm a total novice at biodynamics and this is my first year. It is already making a positive difference to my plot though! The biodynamic sowing calendar I use is detailed in the 'reading' section on my blog.
Your blog is great - what a difference a year makes! I'll link to you from mine.
Have a gorgeous Sunday
X

Popular posts from this blog

Faux Stone Trough

Instacrafting/ crafters and DIY

Runner bean soup and Dog Blog