WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BILBO: Cork, Ireland

Bilbo arrived bright and early this morning!Not a sign of jetlag, he just wanted to get outdoors and see if Ireland was as green and wet as he had heard.He introduced himself to my Buddha who was a bit bemused at this tiny visitor!
Yep,Ireland is every bit as wet and windy as they say! It even rains from a blue sky, Bilbo in one of my pots getting some shelter and a bird's eye view of the garden.
We will take him on walk about today and hope to have him on his merry way by Friday afternoon.I will check the comments on Friday morning and get the girls to pick the next recipient and send him off.
Bilbo arrived to me with a couple of lovely gifts and a card from Anna, I know you are on Hols at the minute but when you are reading this Anna,a big Thank you.

RULES
#1) COPY & PASTE these rules into your post on Bilbo if you receive him. The post must be titled WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BILBO: (your city). If everyone copies the rules, then the person you send it to will know what to do. If each post is titled the same, we can keep track of Bilbo and follow him on his adventure. PLEASE do not forget to copy and paste these rules into your post if you receive Bilbo.
#2) In order to participate you MUST leave a comment on the post about Bilbo with the blogger that has him. That blogger will draw names from the people who left comments on that post. Once the winner is selected Bilbo will be on his way to see your garden.
#3) When you receive Bilbo please take a photo (or photos) of him in your garden as well as a photo of yourself with Bilbo.
#4) Rules are linked to http://northmobilegardensociety.blogspot.com/ . Please leave a comment on The Dirt Princess' page so she can keep track of him and let other bloggers know where Bilbo is, and post where bloggers can see his latest travel.
#5) Please try to get Bilbo out the door as quickly as you possibly can. If at all possible please try not to keep him more than 7 days. We want to get him to as many places as we can in 6 months.
#6) Bilbo will travel for 6 months, April 21, 2009- October 21, 2009. If you have Bilbo at the end of this 6 month time frame, you will ship him back to the Dirt Princess at http://northmobilegardensociety.blogspot.com/.
#7) When Bilbo arrives back with the Dirt Princess, there will be a great post letting everyone know where Bilbo has been, when he visited as well as links to the bloggers posts that had Bilbo.
#8) There will be a list enclosed with Bilbo for each blogger to sign once they receive Bilbo. That list will be sent back to the Dirt Princess.
#9) Should anyone have any questions please contact Dirt Princess at
http://northmobilegardensociety.blogspot.com/.
#10) The blogger that has possession of Bilbo is responsible for shipping him to the next blogger. Please handle him with care. He is ceramic.
#11) Bilbo may be shipped to countries outside the United States. We want everyone to join in on the fun!
#12) If you would like to throw in a little something with Bilbo to ship the next blogger, please feel free. Add to the excitement. See what Bilbo brings you when he arrives at your door step.

Comments

Dirt Princess said…
Oh I am so excited! I can't wait to see what all the two of you get into!!! Your Bilbo tag is on my page in the Bilbo post! Can't wait to see more! Give him my love!
Becca's Dirt said…
So glad Bilbo decided to go to Ireland. He looks so happy next to Buddha and I think they may become friends. He looks lovely inside the begonias. Did I mention that begonias are my favorite flower.
I bet he's having a great time! I think Buddha will be a better influence on him than Jane was.
He's already visited me, but I wanted to see him in your garden.
Jesikarena said…
OH! I want to go with bilbo to ireland : ) sounds like a great place even with the rain!
Tootsie said…
Bilbo really needs to head to Canada after he visits you. I would love to have him
Darla said…
Bilbo looks great!!! I think Bilbo needs to visit North Florida, USA.....put my name in the hat please!!
Anonymous said…
Yes, I've been on Hols ;) and have been catching up here with you and Bilbo. You sure showed him a very good visit. I'm glad you like your little treasures I included. They were sent from my heart! I want to come visit and sit beside your Buddha.
bath mateus said…
Amazing so nice posting, I like it.
Bathmate
bathmate said…
Everything looks good in your posting.
That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
Bathmate

Popular posts from this blog

Faux Stone Trough

Instacrafting/ crafters and DIY

Runner bean soup and Dog Blog