www.irishgardeners.com

While surfing last night, I found this brilliant Irish web site. It is questions and answers from other Irish gardeners and the site admin will answer questions as it is run by a horticulturalist. It is not just about veg growing but all aspects of trying to garden in our current Irish weather. I made a note to self some time ago to check out blight resistant pops for next year, well I found an excellent article on this site and will be going back when the time comes for buying seed potatoes as they give the names of ones to avoid, guess what....I had all the ones they advised to avoid!
Well worth a visit and bookmarking for future reference. I have put a link at the side for it too.
Another interesting site I found from there is Irish potato suppliers, link at side also.They supply seed potatoes and the organic varieties which are blight resistant. Another one to bookmark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faux Stone Trough

Instacrafting/ crafters and DIY

Runner bean soup and Dog Blog